So, you tried out a paid plan and realize it’s not for you. Perhaps you needed it only for a specific time. No worries. illumy is not about trapping you in a plan you don’t want. We’re not cable TV 📺, after all.
It’s simple to downgrade to a free or other paid plan that fits your needs. A plan downgrade takes effect on your next billing date, and you will be charged the new price (or revert to free) on your next billing date.
in a browser
- Head to app.illumy.com using a supported browser, and log in.
- In the upper left, you’ll see your profile pic/avatar or the box with your initials in it that’s a placeholder for your gorgeous mug. 😃 Click it.
- Select “My Plan i2.” (If you’re on a different plan, your plan name will appear instead of “i2.”)
- In the middle panel, you will see Billing & Plan information.
- Click “Overview” at the top of the middle panel.
- Under “Subscription,” you will see your plan and a purple Change Plan button. Click that.
- In the new window, click the Downgrade button underneath the paid or free plan you want to downgrade to.
- In the confirmation window, be sure to review the things that will change when you downgrade.
- To confirm the change, click the purple Confirm button on the right.
- If you change your mind, click “Cancel.”
in a mobile app
This feature is coming very soon to the Android and iPhone mobile apps.
Pro tip: Set your device to automatically update your illumy app to get the latest features on your smartphone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.