Sometimes, a browser app might freeze and stop working. This can be annoying and frustrating but don’t worry. There are some easy ways to fix it. Try these steps:
1. Wait and Refresh: Maybe the app just needs some time to load. Wait for a minute or two and see if it starts working again. If not, refresh the page by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard.
2. Clear the Cache and Cookies: Your browser stores some data from the websites you visit. This can help them load faster, but sometimes it can also cause problems with apps. To clear this data, go to your browser’s settings and look for an option that says “Clear browsing data” or something similar. Choose what data you want to clear and for how long.
3. Turn Off Browser Extensions: Browser extensions are extra features that you can add to your browser. They can be useful, but sometimes they can also mess up apps. To turn them off, go to your browser’s settings and look for an option that says “Extensions” or something similar. Uncheck the boxes next to the extensions you have installed.
4. Check Your Internet Connection: A bad internet connection can make apps freeze or run slowly. Make sure your internet is working well and fast.
5. Try a Different Browser: Sometimes, different browsers work better with different apps. If you’re using Google Chrome, for example, try using Firefox or Microsoft Edge instead. See if the app works better in another browser.
6. Restart Your Computer: If nothing else works, restart your computer. This can help get rid of any files or programs that might be causing trouble with the app.
These steps should help you fix most issues with frozen apps in your browser.