illumy makes it easy to tell the world (or just your friends and fam) who you are and what you’re all about. Your illumy profile has fields for everything from your personal website to your favorite sports teams to your hobbies.
here’s how to edit your illumy profile to share what matters to you.
- Sign in to the illumy app on your phone or in a supported browser.
- Click or tap your illumy profile imagein the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click or tap on My Profile.
- Your illumy profile appears as a single window. To edit it, look in the very top right for the Edit Profile button. Click or tap the button to make edits.
- Editing your profile fields is as easy as clicking or tapping on each one and entering the info you want.
- To create additional fields for info like email addresses, phone numbers, or languages, look for the "+" icon in a circle next to the subsection label (Email, Phone, Languages, Hobbies, etc.).
- To delete a profile field, click the red "x" in a circle. If you don’t see it, try adding a field first, then deleting the one you don’t want anymore. Note that certain fields are required and cannot be deleted.
- To change a field label—for example, "Home" for your home address—click the drop-down arrow to the left of the field.
- To correct errors—denoted with a red error message just below the field—double-check and re-enter your information.
- As you make changes to your profile, you can also set permissions to control who gets to see what. Each field has a permission setting—it's a dropdown menu at the far right. Here's an explainer of profile permissions [link].
- Once your edits are complete, click or tap the purple Save button at the top of the screen. To exit without saving, hit Cancel instead.
my profile photo
Your illumy profile image is visible to everyone on illumy (even the people you're not connected to). To change your profile photo, follow these simple step-by-step instructions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.