Does your illumy password need an upgrade? Or are you a security ninja 🥷 who changes their password regularly?
Either way, changing your password in illumy is simple.
in a web browser
- Sign in to illumy.
- Click on your profile image in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click the Settings icon.
- In the left panel, select “Account.”
- Under "Account Details," look for the "Change password" link. Click it.
- You'll be prompted to enter your current password. Don't know it?
- lick “Forgot password”, and follow the prompts to reset your password.
- Type a new password in the second and third fields. Be sure to create a strong password.
- Click the Save button.
- A green notification box will appear to confirm that your password was changed.
in the mobile app
- Sign in to the illumy mobile app.
- Tap your profile image in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap “Account” to open your account settings.
- In the Change Password section, enter your current password.
- If you don’t know your current password, tap “Forgot password”, and follow the prompts to reset your password.
- Type a new password in the "New password" field, and again in the "Confirm password" field. Be sure to create a strong password.
- Tap the Save button.
- A gray confirmation bubble will appear temporarily at the bottom of your screen to confirm the change.
Congrats! Your password has been changed. Be sure to keep it safe from prying eyes. 👀
Please sign in to leave a comment.